- Liquid detox
- Alkali detox
- Raw nutritional detox
How do toxins enter our body?
- Through food: It is the result of consuming too much food containing oil, protein, salt.
- Through the skin: Unhealthy creams, makeup materials, hair dyes, body creams.
- Through the inhalation: Dirty air, airless environments, radiation, cigarette smoke, exhaust fumes, etc.
In short, toxins cause the body to become clogged and contaminated.
How Can We Eliminate These Toxins From The Body?
We have five organs to eliminate the toxins.
The body is cleared from the toxins by evacuating and cleaning these organs. The blood circulation accelerates. Here, detoxification is made for a certain period of time in order for these organs to release toxins.
WHAT DOES DETOX DO EXACTLY?
- The digestive system is rested.
- The toxins are eliminated.
- Weight loss (fat burning) is provided
- The cells are repaired.
- The immune system is strengthened.
- Energy is stored.
- Edema is excreted from n the body.
- The skin regains a healthier appearance.
WHO UNDERGOES DETOXIFICATION?
- Those who want to lose weight
- Those who who work in extremely stressful jobs
- Those with constipation problems
- Those who want to get rid of edema in the body
- Those with smoking and alcohol habits
- Those who have trouble getting up in the morning
- Those who feel tired and weak
- Those who feel his/her body swell
- Those who do not drink enough water
- Those with gas problems
WHO DOES NOT UNDERGO DETOXIFICATION?
- Only breastfeeders (those who do not provide additional food)
- Those with very variable blood glucose
- Elderly people
- Patients with hypertension
- Cancer patients