What are measured in skin analysis? What is it used for?
Skin type is determined in skin analysis. Statistical records of person are kept by means of PC. Changes during treatment are monitored. Changes in skin during treatment can be graphically displayed. Skin analysis is an operation which is distributed to entire treatment.
Those kind of questions are researched for answer with skin analysis;
- Does person have any dermatological application ?
- Does he/she make hair removals?
- Does he/she any allergy?
- Does he use soap?
- Does his/her skin become fatty during day?
- Does drying, stretching, peeling occur after shower in cold days?
- Does he/she use cosmetics, if yes
- What type of products does he/she use?
- Does he/she apply skin care, if yes what is its interval?
How long does operation last?
Skin analysis is completed in short time period such as 1 minute.