Source of Problem
Over and unwanted hair and pilar is an importan ongoing problem for years which is boring, embarassing for many people in both Turkey and world. Such that this case adversely effects the social and occupational life of people, reduce their life quality. It causes people lose self confidence against themselves.
Notwithstanding that formation reasons of unwanted hair and pilar are different from person to person, in general the reasons can be mentioned as:
- Methods such as epilating wax, nippers
- Puberty and menopause
- Changes which occur in hormones after childbirth
- Birth control pills
- Problems which occur at hair glands
- Adrenaline secretion
Difference between Laser Hair Removal and IPL Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal and IPL Hair Removal have many differences with respect to technology and application.
- Only hair and pilar are targeted in laser Hair Removal is provided by scanning the skin from outer side to inner side in IPL Hair Removal.
- Device cap has no contact with skin since hair and pilar are targeted in laser Hair Removal. Hair Removal gel is applied over skin in IPL Hair Removal and device cap is contacted over skin and application is performed. Therefore application should be performed in hygienic environments.
Warnings Before IPL Hair Removal
Of course those warnings will be explained to you when you come to our clinics, but you can adjust your treatment start time by using this information. Before IPL Hair Removals:
- Practices which will rupture hair and pilar from their roots such as epilating wax, Hair Removal device, pincer, yarn etc should be avoided. These methods make roots thinner and decreases the hairs' sensitivity to laser. If those were applied, treatment should start after 3 weeks interval.
- Sunbathing and especially solarium should be avoided before application. Treatment should start 2-3 days later.
- Hair should be shortened by scissor or blade There is no problem for using epilating creams, but hair and pilar should be waited for to appear at skin surface. Even it is less, heat occurs during epilaton therefore longer hair and pillar causes unnecessary creation of more heat and energy.
- Applications which may make pilar color yellow should be avoided.
- Drug named "Roaccutane" should not be used in last six months.
Warnings After IPL Hair Removals
Slightly burn and redness may occur after treatment. Burn feeling at skin will disappear in a few hours. Similarly, redness will turn into normal status within day. After laser Hair Removal:
- You should not be expose to sunlight or solarium for few weeks, and if it is not possible to avoid exposure, protective creams having highest protection factor should be used.
- It should be cared water is not hot so much, lest warm water which body can stand should be selected.
- Hair which were exuviated after laser Hair Removal should not be taken similarly by epilating, wax, Hair Removal tool, pincer, yarns or epilating cream. They can maximum be closed by scissor or blade.
- Applications such as peeling, rubbing and other applications which may irritate skin should be avoided after IPL Hair Removal
- Next session date which will be given by specialists should be respected.