Q- switch Nd Yag laser technology may thin the hair which was not perceived by the laser through hair bleaching. This hair bleaching technology is a common laser technique is especially used on cheeks, whiskers, upper arm and back.
WHO IS HAIR BLEACHING PERFORMED?
Number of the sessions is determined to bleach and thin the hair by Q- switch Nd Yag laser. The procedure is like laser hair removal process; a mild and tolerable pain may be perceived during the procedure. The redness appeared disappears within several hours. Hair bleaching by Q- switch Nd Yag laser is used to bleach the hair on facial area mostly; you should protect your skin by a sunscreen.
Advantages of hair bleaching and thinning by Q- switch Nd Yag laser;
- Laser hair removal may provide a solution for your hair which is not removed by conventional laser hair removal.
- Your hair does not disturb you visually; hair becomes thinner and unnoticeable.
- Despite laser hair removal, it provides better results during summer.
- This procedure is suitable for any type of skin.
- The hair becomes thinner and lighter just after the procedure.
- The procedure is preferred because of less pain.
IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL APPLIED TO ANY BODY AREA?
The areas that are risky for laser hair removal:
- Scars and open wounds
- The areas with eczema and fungal infection
- Hair roots
- Inside of the nose and ears
- Eye and eyelash contour
- On the tattoo (tattoo may be disrupted since laser would target the pigment in the tattoo)
One of the issues to be known in Q- switch Nd Yag laser procedure is that hair bleaching is durable for 40 to 60 days. Although thinning is permanent, hair bleaching is temporary. Therefore, the procedure should be repeated. Q- switch Nd Yag laser technology may be applied to anyone over 18 years of age.