REASONS OF VARICOSIS
There may be many genetic or external reasons for the deterioration of the vein valves but briefly:
- To remain too much or remain too much in the standing position,
- Narrow garments,
- Use of high-heeled shoes,
- Excessive alcohol and spice use, etc.
WHICH LASER IS USED FOR VARICOSE TREATMENT?
Treatment Nd:YAG type laser beams are used. Nd:YAG (1064nm) laser beams concentrate on hemoglobin. It provides treatment by deforming the veins.
SESSION TIME AND SESSION RANGES
The session time ranges between 15 minutes and 1 hour depending on the size of the area to be treated. Successful results are obtained after 1-3 sessions with an average interval of 4-6 weeks.
WARNINGS AFTER VARICOSE TREATMENT
- Do not expose to sunlight and solariums for several weeks. Sunlight cannot be avoided, but high-factor sunscreen creams should be used.
- When showering, make sure that the water is not too hot, and the warmest temperature that can be tolerated should be selected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is varicose treatment a painful process?
Pain is felt at a noticeable level during the treatment. Treatment is completed with anesthetic cream and local anesthesia in patients with low pain threshold.
Has varicose treatment any side effects?
Laser treatment for varicose veins have side effects such as irritation, burning, scarring and scabbing for a temporary period.
Is varicose treatment permanent?
The application is intended for treatment. The risk of relapse in the treated area is very low.
Are counseling and tests paid?
No, you can consult our experts by appointment at any time, and you can get opinions and average price information. You can reach us by e-mail, telephone or by coming to our clinics personally. You can get information on the issues in your mind.