CAUSES OF THE FORMATION OF NAIL FUNGUS
- Using narrow shoes,
- Nail injuries and settlement of organisms as a result of these injuries,
- Pool environments and dressing and shower rooms of artificial turf field facilities,
- The nail infected by skin fungus,
- Commonly used slippers, nail scissors, towels etc.,
- Manicure and pedicure made in unhealthy environments
SPREADING PROCESS OF NAIL FUNGUS
Fungal nail first change color, and then begin to thicken and the nail ends begin to crack. Nail fungus can even cause fatal results by affecting health negatively in addition to visuality. Fungal nail care should be done by the specialists.
Thickening nails are thinned and cut and antifungal solutions are used during recovery. Maintenance is painless. At the end of the session, the patient returns to his/her daily life. The healing process is long. Although it is maintained for 6-8 months, it completely improves 1 or 1.5 years later.