WHY IS UNDER-EYE LIGHT FILLING APPLIED?
Under-eye light filling is provided to rejuvenate under eye by removing bruises, lines and ringing around the eyes. The area under the eye may appear decrepitly and dark depending onm the age and structure with varying degree among the individuals. This appearance makes the person tired, unresponsive and old. When people who come with complaints like this apply light fillings under the eyes, a brighter and healthier image appears immediately on the face of the person.
UNDER-EYE LIGHT FILLING
Under-eye light filler application is applied on the bone. Light filling should not be given under the eye immediately. It will be more effective if given slowly. The area to be treated under local anesthesia does not cause any pain in the subsequent process. In some people, swelling and bruising may occur with the effect of the needle. But this swelling and bruising will pass soon. The under-eye light filler should be given with an injection needle. The person does not feel pain with this needle because an anesthetic is applied before the needle.
DURATION OF UNDER-EYE LIGHT FILLING PROCEDURE
It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to apply under-eye light filling. Because it is an easy and practical application, people may return to their daily life immediately after treatment.
WHAT SHOULD BE REGARDED AFTER UNDER-EYE FILLING PROCEDURE?
- Slight redness may occur after application. This redness lasts up to 3-4 hours.
- Ice treatment is applied after the treatment.
- The application area should not be touched or rubbed.
- Never take a hot bath the first day after the treatment.
- Excessive facial movements and excessive laughter should be avoided during the first two days after the procedure.
- Active sports should not take place in the early times.
- Any cosmetic products or creams other than those recommended by the doctor should not be used on the first day.