WHAT IS SURGERY-FREE AESTHETIC NASAL FILLING?
First of all, it is necessary to make the definition of nasal aesthetic filling without surgery. With its general definition;
- To eliminate the disorders in the nose and its surroundings,
- Filling and repairing collapses in skin-cartilage tissue,
- Equalizing asymmetries,
- Proportion of the nose posture in the middle of the face,
- An application made to eliminate form disorders due to the natural shape of the nose,
- Aesthetic intervention with various filling materials.
It should be noted that; non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling is a dermal application. Therefore, this application is not surgery. On the contrary, this is a more advantageous procedure compared to the known surgical methods.
POSSIBLE INTERVENTIONS BY AESTHETIC NASAL FILLING WITHOUR SURGERY
Many problems may be eliminated with this application. Of course, this practice occurs depending on the patient's need and the physician's post-examination diagnosis. problems that can be solved with non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling;
- Structurally existing curvatures of the nose can be completely eliminated or reduced,
- Remedies that occur at the tip of the nose due to mimics are eliminated,
- Nasal problems caused by previous unsuccessful surgical intervention can be eliminated,
- Asymmetries can be eliminated by filling the left or right part of the nose with regional applications.
- The ratio of nose to forehead, nose and forehead can be changed and the results approaching the golden percentage image can be obtained.
IMPLEMENTATION OF SURGERY-FREE AESTHETIC NASAL FILLING
Procedure is a filling application. In surgical operations, no anesthesia or local anesthesia or incision is performed. Operating room conditions are not required. Generally, it can be applied in the office environment. Therefore, it is applied with the same principle as face filling applications.
This intervention is not preferred by the experts to give local drugs under the skin by needle. Because, local edema may occur with local anesthesia. Edema causes temporary swelling in the areas to be repaired by filling. These swellings are misleading. When the process is finished, it affects the desired result negatively.
Therefore, instead of this application, some creams are applied to the patient before filling the nasal esthetics without surgery. These creams are local anesthetic skin numbing creams such as Anestol Pomade. These creams are applied to the parts to be filled and the skin is matched. After this, the application is skipped.
A dental syringe-like needle or insulin needle is immersed in the area to be filled in and around the nose. With this application, the filling material is injected under the skin. Non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling takes place in as little as 15 to 20 minutes. It is also very advantageous in terms of shortness of time. No pain is felt during this application.
MATERIALS USED FOR SURGERY-FREE AESTHETIC NASAL FILLING
Aesthetics has shown great improvement with advancing technology. This is reflected in the materials used in aesthetic interventions. Today, hyaluronic acid-containing fillers are used. Hyaluronic acid has an effect that rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin. Therefore, it has positive effects on the skin.
RECOVERY AND RESTING PERIOD FOR SURGERY-FREE NASAL AESTHETIC FILLING
The most important issue to be considered; Nasal aesthetic fillings without surgery should be performed by a qualified specialist. Also; quality materials should be used for application. Under these conditions, the application is unlikely to have side effects.
- Allergic Reactions,
There is a possibility of side effects such as infection. If such side effects occur, consult a physician. These effects are easily eliminated with the intervention of a specialist physician. Same time; these side effects do not pose any vital threat.
PERMANENCY OF SURGERY-FREE AESTHETIC NASAL SURGERY
It is applied without changing the bone and cartilage tissue. Therefore, this process is not permanent for life. Non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling can be permanent for up to 18 months. The persistence of the process is directly proportional to some factors. These factors are;
- Genetic skin structure of the patient,
- Experience of the physician performing the practice,
- The type and quality of the filling material to be used in the application. These factors are decisive for the duration of the application. It can be practically repeated when the filling begins to lose its effect.
ADVANTAGES OF SURGERY-FREE AESTHETIC NASAL FILLING
- It is much easier than surgical procedures,
- No pain, pain, burning or leakage,
- It is easy to take the risk of dissatisfaction because it is not a permanent practice,
- There is no need for anesthesia and operating room,
- It is very economical because it is a simple and practical process,
- There are no bruises and swelling after the procedure. Thus, the patient can continue his daily life. Business and social life will not be interrupted,
- It is possible to get a new look with the non-surgical nose aesthetic filling which is extremely advantageous.
- It is important to choose the right physician. Successful procedures are applied with qualified materials in the experienced hands of the specialist physician. With the right choice, the desired results can be achieved.