WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FRENCH LIFT METHOD?
It is ideal for both men and women who do not want to have any surgery and have a desire to rejuvenate her/his face. This procedure which constitutes an alternative to surgical face lifting allows delay the ageing process.
French Lift may be used for the individuals who are not pleased with facial expression and have sagging and wrinkling on the skin surface; furthermore, it is a therapeutic method that may be used in the patients who have partial facial paralysis . Since the product used is biocompatible, it may stay under the skin for long years.
MAY FRENCH LIFT BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO SURGICAL PROCEDURE?
The surgical procedures implemented to eliminate aged appearance provide long lasting permanent results; however, costs and long recovery period concern the patients. The procedures beyond surgery do not provide permanent results; therefore, the patients usually prefer to have the surgery even it is suggested as an alternative.
It may be stated that successful non-surgical face lift and face rejuvenation procedures reversed the situation to some extent in the recent years. The Dynamic face Lift which is performed with the threads developed in France with polyester material inside and silicon material outside is a reliable and non-surgical method to correct face sagging and face rejuvenation.
Why We Aging
Aging is a complex condition but can be explained by 3 main lines.
Loss of volume
Skin quality deterioration
HOW DO THE THREADS PREVENT AGEING?
Our face cannot resist against gravity and ageing in time. Our face wrinkles because of weakened connective tissue, collagen and elasticity loss; we start to denounce our age and even look older that we are. Such wrinkles show us tired, angry and unhappy.
- Pulling, lifting and correction procedure may be effective on sagging only. Therefore, these cannot stop ageing.
- The facial oval is completed, characteristics points are revealed, cheekbones become prominent and wrinkles decrease.
- The threads do not affect the muscles. A natural appearance appears accordingly and the expression is not disrupted.
- The collagen production appeared around the threads supports the skin and the individuals may benefit for a long period.
- Consequently, a totally rejuvenated and healthy skin appears.
Facial rejuvenation is noticed immediately after the procedure: A 90% integrated expression may take 1 week. If defects exist, they should be completed at the end of the week. Integration of the procedure with the face may last for 2 to 3 months.
WHY IS FRENCH LIFT PREFERRED?
- This technique is the newest method among non-surgical face lift procedures and assures permanence by preserving the natural expression for 5 to 10 years.
- The patients do not need to deal with procedures of the surgery and to repeat short acting non-surgical face lift procedures through French Lift procedure.
- The Dynamic Lifting procedure which is used comfortably due to flexible threads and does not restricts the mimics since there is not any risk for breaking off, the patients may have a lifted appearance comfortably and reliably.
Flexibility of the threads used in Dynamic Lifting procedure allows a comfortable and reliable usage which does not limit the mimics.
ON WHICH BODY AREAS MAY FRENCH LIFT BE IMPLEMENTED?
It is suitable for the treatment of facial and body ptosis (sagging). It is possible to treat the following areas:
- Under the chin,
- Oval parts of the face,
IS THE PROCEDURE EFFECTIVE ON ANY SKIN TYPE?
- Threads only create volumetric changes. It is important to remember that this technique is not suitable for extremely wrinkled and sagged skin.
- Patients should know that the doctor will refuse to treat them if the outcome is inefficient.
- In order to achieve an effective and aesthetically pleasing appearance, the skin must be thin and slightly loose.
- If the skin is too thin and wrinkled, the result will not be as desired.
- If the skin is thick and very heavy, the threads will be insufficient for this procedure.
ADVANTAGES OF FRENCH FACE LIFT
It is applied in harmony with mimic movements, without disturbing the natural image and in a manner which is unnoticeable externally. It eliminates deep lines and sagging. The image that makes the person unhappy is thereby eliminated. The procedure is applied without suture scars. It is applied in a safe, painless and comfortable way. Since it is performed under local anesthesia, you do not need to stay in the hospital, you can return to your social life immediately. The risk of infection is negligible.
In addition to this, it is highly effective in sagging caused by gravity by applying an upward force due to the suspension effect.
HOW MANY SESSIONS IS THE PROCEDURE IMPLEMENTED?
One session would be enough. It may be repeated five years later if desired.
DO DYNAMIC THREADS STOP AGEING?
Since the threads have no effect like to stop the time, there is not any miracle to prevent aging.
IS THE PROCEDURE REVERSIBLE?
A few years after the treatment, you may have the existing threads lifted again, you may have a new process with new threads or try another rejuvenation technique.
HOW IS FRENCH LIFT PERFORMED?
- Dynamic lifts are applied for 45 minutes to 1 hour under local anesthesia. In the application area, the areas to be studied are determined with the control to be performed before the procedure and the threads are placed under the skin.
- As the fixation zone of the rope is preferred as in the head (over the ear), the process is terminated without the need for suture.
- Inflammation that may occur after the procedure can be relieved with painkillers.
- Daily life can be continued easily after the application.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN BEFORE THE PROCEDURE?
- There is not any specific measure or treatment required.
- It is very important that you ask your doctor about all the details so that you can learn about the ropes and the sling procedure before the procedure.
- Your doctor will recommend disinfectant shampoo and a mild sedative to help you relax on the day of treatment.
HOW SHOULD BE THE AFTERCARE?
- You should rest for several days after dynamic lift.
- Jaw movements should be used to at minimum level.
- Do not sleep face down.
- Only use upward movements during facial washing.
- The skin should not be massaged or rubbed.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
- The threads are fully compatible with human skin and the outer material is silicone and the inner material is polyester. Therefore, the ropes have no side effects.
- After the procedure, side effects are quite low and normal life may be continued the next day. Skin stiffness, edema formation and bruising are also common. These symptoms soon disappear.
- It is sometimes seen that the skin is bleeding. They occur as a result of the clenching and disappear within a few days.
- Doctors generally recommend antibiotics, anti-inflammatory or analgesics after the procedure. Depending on the level of stretching, the skin folds disappear within a few days after the procedure. In each procedure, the patient is told to come for a check-up week after the procedure.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there any pain during the procedure?
The procedure is usually performed under local anesthesia, and if the patient is very anxious, an appropriate sedative may also be administered. The procedure is almost painless. No pain is felt during the placement of the yarn.
How long may the threads stay in the body?
The lifting process is very comfortable and safe, while the dynamic yarns, unlike other absorbable yarns, last for 5 to 10 years depending on the situation.
Are the Threads Harmful?
The threads are totally biocompitable and they are used in implant surgeries for over 50 years.
Is the silicon content of the threads hazardous?
Silicone has been one of the materials used for medical procedures for a long time. The silicone used for dynamic yarn is a solid silicone used for medical purposes which is not closely related to liquid silicone. It is harmless for all these reasons.
What result should be obtained after the procedure?
The stretching process takes place immediately and does not lose anything from the natural appearance of the face. The result is better over time. The optimal result is the time required for the development of connective tissue 2 months after the application.
What is the determinant factor for cost of French lift procedure?
The procedure cost depends on the width of the area to be treated and hence the amount of thread to be applied. After the first examination, the doctor may explain the exact cost of the procedure to the patient. The price may vary depending on the amount of the thread, the doctor whom you are going to have the procedure and the location of the clinic.