WHAT DOES FAT TISSUE WORK SO THAT WE HAVE SUCH AESTHETIC PROBLEMS IN ITS DEFICIENCY?
Fat tissue in our skin gives volume, vitality and elastin to our face, especially our cheeks. One way to show the face more vivid, smooth and proportionate is this adipose tissue.
Hyaluronic Acid is fully grown in harmony with human skin. It gives vitality to the skin by increasing the water holding capacity in the region. Hyaluronic Acid will be applied to the area before the application of anesthetic cream is provided to provide the necessary comfort. The process is completed in maximum 15 minutes. Make sure the procedure is performed by a qualified medical doctor. It takes a week for the filling to settle down on the skin and shows itself.
INTENDED PURPOSE OF HYOLURONIC ACID ON CHEEKS
- The displacement of the face and cheeks on our face and their disproportion to each other can be easily removed with Hyaluronic Acid filling.
- The proportion of cheekbones in our cheeks is achieved aesthetically by Hyaluronic Acid.
- Hyaluronic Acid increases the production of elastin and collagen on the cheeks and provides vitality to the skin.
- Provides filling of deep and deep lines on the cheeks. Particularly in the nasolabiel region and the lines formed by the name of the marionette descending from the lips to the chin is perfect for closing the deep lines.
- Helps to cover deep acne and pimples on the cheeks.