AREA OF USE FOR MANDIBLE FILLING
- Proportional problems on the lower part of the face may be eliminated.
- It is ensured that the Jaw Line is more prominent.
- Lower face line or jaw tip can be extended.
AREA OF USE FOR CHEEKBONE FILLING
- Volume loss on the cheekbone can be eliminated.
- Cheekbones may become more prominent.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BONE FILLING?
It is 2-fold permanent when compared with other filling methods.
OPERATION AND RECOVERY PERIOD
The operation is performed under local anesthesia for 15 to 30 minutes. Daily life may be continued immediately after the procedure. Full settling of the filling onto the face may last about 1 week.
IS BONE FILLING PERMANENT?
Bone filling may provide a permanency between 18 to 24 months.
DOES BONE FILLING HAVE ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS?
Since the procedure is performed with hylouronic acid which is completely biocompitable, there is not any adverse effect. A mild rash and edema may occur after the procedure.