Carboxy skin care may be applied to both the face and the whole body.
WHAT DOES CARBOXY SKIN CARE WORK AND IN WHICH THERAPIES IS IT USED?
- It promotes protein synthesis and metabolism while increasing skin elasticity, thus providing noticeable reductions in wrinkles.
- It activates the blood circulation and increases the brightness of the skin. The skin becomes more fresh and rejuvenated.
- Pore control is achieved. The metabolism of pores is accelerated and pore problems are resolved.
- It is an efficient procedure for acne and pimples. This method accelerates blood circulation and helps to excrete unwanted wastes from the skin.
- Improves skin elasticity Increases skin density by stimulating collagen and elastins. It is especially effective in reducing chin and neck lines.
- It is effective in removing cellulite in the body. It renders the fat mass by raising the temperature of the area where the process is performed and provides reduction of cellulite in this area.
- It is applicable for the treatment of bruises and swelling. Undesirable wastes that are formed as a result of the operations performed in any part of the body before are excreted from the body with the acceleration of metabolism.
- The skin roughness problem, which is one of the side effects that may occur after procedures such as degreasing, can be alleviated by carboxy skin care.
- It is also effective in eliminating the negative effects that occur after the surgery and after pregnancy.
DURATION OF SESSION IN CARBOXY SKIN CARE
Carboxy skin care is an application that can be completed in a short time and shows its effects quickly. One session lasts about 45 minutes.
When carboxy is absorbed by the skin cells in the gel used in skin care, the haemoglobin oxygen in the red blood cells is released and absorbs the carbon dioxide. This process provides oxygen to the skin, as well as blood circulation, metabolism, protein synthesis and skin waste disposal. These reactions increase skin tone, elasticity and moisture / fat balance, and eliminate wrinkles, cellulites, acne and pimples.